Our highly regarded Christian program has partnerships with all of the U.S. regional accreditation agencies. If you are looking for a school that strives for excellence based on a solid Christian philosophy of education, consider exploring our program.
Accreditation with the Association of Christian Schools International’s (ACSI) program demonstrates our ongoing commitment to excellence. ACSI accreditation requires an annual vigorous, holistic organizational appraisal and improvement process to increase student achievement. This is what that means for your family:
- The school’s performance is continuously assessed in foundational areas of Christian education: Bible Knowledge and Biblical Worldview, Academic Excellence, Life Skills and Practical Application of Knowledge, Character building, and Spiritual Formation.
- As part of the accreditation process and annual renewals, the school undergoes self-assessment and peer reviews to evaluate whether it is meeting its rigorous academic standards.
- Students graduating from our program qualify for admission to most colleges and universities and credit transfer between schools nationally and internationally.
Some additional benefits of being an ACSI accredited educational institution include:
- Accredited membership status in ACSI and a listing as such in the online directory.
- Approval by the U.S. Department of Education for the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP), the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS), I-20 and I-17 forms.
- Various U.S. state and several national recognitions for credits/athletics.
- Endorsement to administer College Board/ACT exams on the school site.
- Accredited Christian schools may receive state funding (state laws vary).
- Eligibility for joint accreditation status with the following:
- AdvancED (North Central Association, Southern Association, and Northwest Association accrediting organizations).
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
- Middle States Association (Elementary and/or Secondary).
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges.